Title Business Intelligence Analyst
Location Lexington, Select...
Referral Code 117013
Do you have a passion for helping businesses maximize information collection and use? Do you enjoy understanding interesting business problems and designing creative solutions? Do you have a technical streak tempered with the need for hands on interaction with stakeholders? As an Imprivata Business Intelligence Analyst you will use your analytics background, your strong problem solving skills and your ability to communicate effectively to help Imprivata team members maximize use of collected intelligence about our customers and our business. We are looking for a person with the drive to make an impact on our organization and on real-world problems.
- Ownership of key business intelligence tools from a technical and business perspective including:
- Close interaction with internal stakeholders to collect feedback and new requirements.
- Technical setup, maintenance and end to end ownership of particular Business Intelligence tools at Imprivata. In the immediate term this means GoodData but the expectation is that there will be a number of other tools as we grow. Ownership includes everything from initial investigation, design of how to inject into our business, becoming the subject matter expert for the tool, education of users and regular communication to stakeholders.
- Becoming an expert in our product space and our business to allow you to suggest new uses for existing information, new considerations for existing views on the information and new requirements for the information being collected.
- Occasional help with OneSign product development activities like product testing, bug testing, environment setup, etc. to build the necessary product knowledge and to supplement the Business Intelligence work.
- 3+ years of experience working with complex business intelligence tools. This should include creation of reports, queries and user interfaces as much as the tools allowed.
- Experience in analytics, reporting and data collection and interpretation.
- Sound understanding of SQL.
- Scripting or programming experience, as used in report building or in dashboard construction.
- BS or equivalent.
- Very effective communication and organizational skills. You will need to interact well with many Imprivata stakeholders, looking beyond what they are asking for to what the real requirements are.
- Being able to recognize and prioritize wants and needs.
- Experience in a software product development environment is a plus
Four year degree