10.4 Release Includes Major Enhancements to Mobile Access, Social Profiles and a New Badge Program
CHICAGO, Dec. 20, 2011 -- INXPO has deployed INXPO VX Platform 10.4, the latest release of its award-winning online events platform. INXPO VX Platform 10.4 includes innovative new features in the areas of social networking, mobile access, language localization and third party integrations.
Features added to the INXPO VX Platform include:
- Availability of the INXPO mobile app, which is available in the Apple iPhone app store and the Android Market.
- Availability of XPOCAST® Mobile, which enables the industry's best experience for webcast viewing on mobile devices.
- Introduction of an engaging badge program with Identification, Credential and Achievement badge options.
- Expanded social profiles with seamless access to chats, personal connections, social walls and recommended content items.
- A large number of powerful localization enhancements.
- iFrame enablement, which allows INXPO-powered digital events to reside on URL's within an organization's own domain.
- Support for Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and Active Directory® Federation Services (ADFS) for digital event authentication.
Additional enhancements include simplified administration tools for slide handling in webcasts, screen sharing bandwidth optimization, new metrics reports, and expanded tools for communicating with environment registrants.
Full 10.4 release notes are available for INXPO customers and partners.