Title Contractor - Business Development Executive
Location Austin, Select...
Referral Code 102706
In the role of the Business Development Executive at Calxeda, you will utilize your established technical expertise and leadership to capture the leading banks, data centers, Internet companies, and government firms imagination, translate their requirements into a compelling datacenter roadmap, and work with leading companies to deliver on that roadmap.
In this role you will be responsible for leading end-user market demand for Calxeda products to solve the most demanding IT problems in Europe. Your customers will be the some of the most innovative and fastest growing technology firms in the world.
You will ensure that all client experiences with Calxeda are positive, and that early assessment projects turn into large-scale deployments and lasting relationships. Qualified candidates will have a demonstrated track record of delivering innovative datacenter solutions that include server, storage, networking, and software technologies. With your industry experience you will be expected to contribute to the program from day one.
- Establish and nurture the technical relationships with European firms: Banks, Internet/Social Media, Government/Intelligence, and hosting providers.
- Maintain and grow a pipeline of end-users interested in Calxeda, and turn that interest into commitment to evaluate and then deploy Calxeda technology at significant scale.
- Maintain responsibility for detailed planning of customers early system delivery, support, and evaluation of Calxeda-based systems from our OEMs.
- Deliver clear and complete communication and status regarding the progress of the Market Development program to both internal and external audiences.
- Help create the end-user success stories that will feed our marketing programs and enable our OEMs to sell.
- Utilize knowledge of business, industry and technology to incorporate business process.
- Prefer bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Five years experience in customer-facing technology evangelism, preferably in the Server Market, Low-Latency, Grid Computing, Networking, or relevant application spaces.
- Experience managing software or hardware development projects in functional organization and a multi-project environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience with Server technologies are a must, preferably with both hardware and software.
- Self-motivated and driven to continuously improve personal and professional skills combined with openness to constructive feedback.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Willingness to travel frequently to visit customers.
Calxeda is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for this position: http://tinyurl.com/b8t8w6l
Four year degree