Company’s Second User Conference to Bring Together Imprivata Customers and other Healthcare IT Leaders to Exchange Insight and Ideas for Addressing Key Technology and Clinical Challenges
Lexington, Mass.—December 20, 2013—Imprivata®, a leading provider of access and authentication management solutions for the healthcare industry, today announced that it will hold its second user conference,Imprivata HealthCon 2014, May 4-6, 2014 at the Marriott Copley Place in Boston. The event will bring together Imprivata customers and leading healthcare IT industry experts to share their insights, best practices and successes in addressing critical challenges and opportunities.
“Our global customers are some of the most innovative, forward-thinking healthcare IT leaders in the industry, and we welcome the opportunity to bring them to together to exchange ideas, best practices and innovative uses of Imprivata solutions with their peers,” said Clay Ritchey, chief marketing officer at Imprivata. “Building on the success of our inaugural user conference, Imprivata HealthCon 2014 will be an opportunity for customers to learn how to more strategically leverage technology to increase efficiency, reduce costs and improve the patient care process. We encourage customers to register today to take advantage of the early bird pricing packages, which are designed to help attendees make the most of their Imprivata HealthCon 2014 experience.”
Imprivata HealthCon 2014 will offer more than 30 in-depth educational sessions led by healthcare CIOs and CMIOs, industry experts and Imprivata leadership. They will cover a wide range of business, product and technology issues to help attendees address some of their most pressing challenges. Topics to be covered at Imprivata HealthCon 2014 include:
- Engaging clinical leadership in IT initiatives to enable better focus on patient care
- Simplifying technology to improve workflow efficiency, increase provider satisfaction, boost EMR and CPOE adoption and help meet Meaningful Use objectives
- Implementing BYOD strategy and policy to manage increasing clinician mobility
- Integrating the necessary processes and technologies to support electronic prescribing of controlled substances (EPCS)
- Understanding best practices for desktop virtualization
Imprivata HealthCon 2014 will also feature a pre-conference half-day workshop as well as an application profiling training course following the event. Both are designed as hands-on, interactive sessions with Imprivata experts to enable customers to deepen their knowledge of the company’s solutions.
In addition, Imprivata HealthCon 2014 attendees can take part in the Partner Solutions Fair, where Imprivata partners sponsoring HealthCon will showcase their latest healthcare IT innovations and how they integrate with Imprivata’s solutions to increase efficiency and help providers better focus on patient care. Current sponsors include:
- Diamond Sponsor: VMware
- Platinum Sponsors: Citrix, Coretek Services, Dell, HP
- Gold Sponsors: IGEL Technologies, Jetmobile, Key Source International, LG, NComputing, RFIDeas
- Silver Sponsors: AppSense, IP Pathways