Release 10.6 Includes a Webcasting App for iPad and New Design Themes
INXPO has successfully deployed Release 10.6 of its Online Events and Social Business TV platform. New features help to expand INXPO's groundbreaking new offering, Social Business TV, which elegantly and seamlessly combines video broadcasts with slides, desktop sharing and social media applications into a ready-made, privately branded multi-channel TV station.
The new features include:
- XPOCAST® on iPad. INXPO's innovative webcasting application, XPOCAST®, is now available as an iPad app. Users can now experience 100% of the XPOCAST® feature set from their iPad. The iPad app adds to INXPO's portfolio of mobile webcasting solutions
- Self-service configuration of language settings. INXPO's powerful VX platform, which supports a total of 19 languages, now enables self-service producers to manage and configure their global business TV station on their own..
- A new Premiere Theater, which provides a simpler interface to browse and find sessions of interest.
- A new Slate design theme, which provides a simple, clean interface with a focus on typography and the use of large tiles to highlight interesting business TV programs. The Slate design theme includes expandable presentation displays, complete with convenient sorting options.
- New Activity Graph. You've successfully logged in to your business TV environment, but where are the crowds gathering? With the new Activity Graph, users can view the top 20 visited channels, complete with color coding and numerical values. Now, users can navigate directly to where the action is taking place.
"INXPO continues to improve their platform, making it easier for us to launch events and webcasts quickly, easily and efficiently. I'm especially excited with their mobile capabilities," said Danielle Belmont, Senior Online Events Manager at BNP Media. "We plan to deploy the XPOCAST® iPad app, the Premiere Theater and the new Activity Graph," continued Belmont.
"We like to stay on the leading edge of online events technologies, but we know that we can't do it alone. Many of the features we launched today come from direct input from clients and partners. And for that, we're thankful," said Malcolm Lotzof, Co-Founder and CEO, INXPO.
For more information on INXPO’s 10.6 Release, our Online Events Platform or our Social Business TV product, email us or call 312.962.3708.