Title Mobile Advertising QA
Location Boston, Massachusetts
Referral Code 115100
We are looking for entry-level quality assurance testers. Ideal candidates are passionate about delivering awesome consumer and business applications. The candidates need to be methodology and process driven, detail oriented, hands on, fast-learners and passionate about technology.
- Evaluate and test the SessionM mobile SDKs, the SessionM Mobile UX and mobile ads on a daily basis to verify that they function according to functional specifications and development guidelines.
- Author, Maintain and verify quality standards and comprehensive test procedures.
- Organize and maintain mobile test device library.
- Accurately track and report errors and failures encountered during testing, with detailed descriptions of the inputs and conditions necessary to reproduce the error.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are necessary.
- Works with development engineers, product managers, account managers and other departments in resolution of problems.
- Be a team player with a winning attitude.
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to maintain focus in fast paced environment.
- Strong understanding of mobile devices (emphasis on Android and iOS) and experience using several consumer oriented apps.
- Some knowledge of Unix/Linux and ability to learn, understand and analyze logs and other information generated by the server platform.
- Strong initiative, flexibility, and ability to learn quickly.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of dependability.
- Analytical, problem solving skills, ability to learn and apply new tools & applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally.
- BA/BS or college diploma preferred.