Title QA Engineer- Mobile
Location Lexington, Select...
Referral Code 110052
Join one of Modern Healthcares Hottest Companies of 2013! Imprivata is looking for an Experienced QA Engineer for our Core Engineering team within Imprivata that is focused on advancing our OneSign product line for the healthcare market. We are looking for someone who enjoys the challenge of tough technical problems and who wants to work on products helping over 1 million users every day in saving time, reducing frustration and providing better patient care. We need someone with a passion for building world-class applications and desire to make an impact on our organization and on real world problems. This position is located at the Imprivata office in Lexington, MA. Responsibilities:
- Create Test Plans and Test cases for product functionality for both new and existing features.
- Work in partnership with peer engineers to create and execute automated test cases.
- Build tools and scripts as required for various testing areas.
- Execute manual and automated test cases for new features, regression and during hot fix cycles
- Stay current with researching new testing technologies and improving existing solutions.
- Train and mentor other team members.
- Use metrics for measurement and reporting results and progress.
- 5+ years of experience with both white box and black box testing
- Good understanding of SQA methodologies, techniques and approaches
- Experience on both Linux and Windows platforms.
- Experience testing and delivery of licensed products as well as SaaS.
- Experience testing applications on iOS and Android platforms
- Experience with virtualization technologies
Four year degree